Thursday, November 19, 2009

Killing Me Softly



fills a large tub full of water.....as I watch you sit on the chair next to me........it finishes.....honey, I will help you through this.....come here..... you come over and ask,should I take my clothes off? I say no my love......get in the tub you stand in the deep tub and I tell you to sit..you do.....I put my arm around your back and slowly move you towards the water........hold your breath my love as your head goes under.....I push you under....you have your eyes open and you are watching me...you see how much I love you....and I see you drift and struggle and your eyes close.......I pull you out and put my mouth over yours and give rescue breaths.....you breathe and hold me so very tightly.....you tell me, I Love You...Master.....and I say....oh Princess...I Love you too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that scared me. As a scuba diver that was scary!

    ReplyDelete